Thursday, March 29, 2007

Praises

Today is a T-riffic day!

Do you know why it's such a T-riffic day?

Well, it's because I've had such a T-riffic day! I'm in a really good mood today. Nothing special or out of the ordinary has happened, other than the fact that I have good health and a family!

So, right now I just want to say, 'Thank you Jesus, for such a T-riffic day!'

I love you sooo much...muah!

Well, I have some more great news. I have been doing well in my schoolwork, the Lord has been helping me, and I've been getting it done, just like I asked him. So, I'm happy and thankful for that!

Let's see, what else?

OH! I might be going to spend the summer with my best friend, working at a summer camp!!! I'm sooo excited. I really hope the job comes through!!!! I really want to go. So, ya, I'll be praying and asking the Lord for that.

Well, I can't think of anything else to write or talk about! I'll update later!

Thank you Jesus!

gypsy

No comments: