So....
My worst fear has indeed been realized. I, once again, like someone who DOES not like me back!!!!
Why does it always have to end up like this for me? I'm so mad and frustrated at myself, it's unbelievable!!!!
He doesn't even text me anymore, which is sad, because I thought we were friends. I guess not. Oh, well, what's a girl to do?!
On a more positive note, I have finally decided what I'm doing about college. I came to the realization that "traditional" education is just not my cup of tea. No use fighting it any longer! I am going to be attending a photography school! Which I'm really super excited about!!!! I'm looking into 2 different ones. One in Cali and one in mass. I think I'm leaning towards the one back east, but we'll seee!
Just wanted to give a brief update!
Sad and disappointed,
gypsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment