Monday, October 16, 2006

More questions..no answers!

Here I am again. My life feels like its going in major slow motion..and I'm talking really, really, slooooow! Almost to the point that it's stopped. Ok, I know that my life is great compared to other people around me....and I'm sorry for being ungratful. But come on..I would like the chance to help the ones that are hurting around me. But I can't even do that. Everything that I try to do..just seems so hard to acomplish. I wonder why? But I guess all the hardships and fast balls that life throws us are just to build character in us and make us better people, but why does the process have to be so hard and so looong? I just wish there was some shorter way...around it all. LoL...I sound like some person that has gone throught something tragic. But really I haven't..I'm just dealing with the normal fast balls in life..with extra "omph" in it. Well I think that's all for now.

gyspy

1 comment:

J-Fund said...

Hehe~ come on! Cheer up! It's not the end of the world! You're not God, you can't change everyone's world; however you can change your own! Before you regret, enjoy your life fully and enjoyably