Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wishing

So, here I am again. I'm in a better mood today, which I consider pretty good. Considering the fact that I don't have days like this very often. When I have days I like this I consider myself very blessed. I have beening watching the first season of Veronica Mars lately and to say the least it has been very interesting. It's a show about a teenage detective and her greatest weapon is revenage. It's very serious there's not a lot of "fun" in the show, but somehow I love it. Maybe it's because she so good at solving crimes or something. I don't really know but I do know that at times I find myself wishing just a little bit that I was as "smart" as she it. But of course I know that her "smartness" comes from the wrtiters of the show. But wouldn't it be kinda cool if someone wrote out our lives like that and would could be "smart" and kick butt just like her? Sometimes I think that it would be. But I'll never know..now will I?

No comments: