Wednesday, November 15, 2006
I DON'T WANT TO GO!!
It's here. My worst nightmare has come true! We're moving to Illinois! And there is nothing that I can do about it. Although I'd like to pretend I can do something about it. So, in about two wks. my life will change forever. And the thing is I don't want it to. I guess I don't have a choice. I just feel like crying, which I've already done by the way. I have to go. But I'll keep it updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So? Did you move and how'd it go, if so? I read your other posts and you seem smart for a looney teen. Oh- almost forgot - I read your blog because I saw that you read mine, at psalm112.org - and that you thought the story about the guy I helped in Boston was nice. Thank you. You know, a gypsy is defined as a person who moves around from place to place - so you were sort of destined to move anyway (unless you chose the name because of the fact you knew the move was coming.) I live in Cali - I wonder from which city you moved. I'm curious to know what happened, email your next post to me - nolimits@binvetec.com
Post a Comment