Well, for the record my last blog was well....pathetic to say the least. I was probably having a bad day or something. Anyway, I said I would update but I've been so busy and didn't have a computer...so I have been unable too. Where to start, for starters we did make it to Illinois:( The people I do have to say are really nice! But like my brother says, "There are nice people everywhere;)" It's has been interesting. Ok, I just moved from an area that was city compared to where I'm living now...lol. The town we are currently living in has about 1200 people...give or take a few. As you can imagine EVERYONE knows everyone. Especially us new people!! If your the new face in the crowd you can bet on it that they'll notice. Which has it advantages and disadvantages. I met a girl that moved here about a yr. ago from AZ. for the same reasons we did and she was telling me that all kinds of rumors will be going around about us. She wanted to give me a heads up to that I could be prepared. She was telling me that when they first came all kind of rumors were spreading around about her (the people that are making up the rumors are kids....highschool mainly) and one of them was...a pretty wild one too....that she was pregent!!! Can you believe that?? I was absolutely shocked! So if I don't get anything out of this move....one thing shouldn't fail about it and that is this should be interesting!!;) So, as you can see small town minded. I'm already starting to feel stifled and I haven't been here a complete week yet!!! I'm city girl at heart and this small town life isn't going to be easy. But I do have to remember to be thankful and not complain about every little thing. Let me tell you it's a daily struggle, I tend to want to hole up in my bedroom and feel sorry for myself, but I just have remember that God is in control of everything and everything will work out for his glory!! Easier said then done! LoL. Well that's the latest update for now.
gyspy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment