Wow! I can't believe it..it's almost 2007!!! It's so wild to think about. I'm gonna be 17 soon, it's kinda weird when I think about that too. Well, I'm here to update. Let's see...I'm sloooooowly getting used to the fact I have to live here, but to be perfectly honest, I just don't see how people can handle small town living. I really don't like getting real personable with everyone. I don't like the fact to much that everyone knows your business...it's strange and weird to me. It's hard going from pretty much city to a town that has less than someone of the schools in bigger areas! Trust me...it was a big shocker. OK, I know no one wants to here me gripe about my small town experiences. LoL. Well, I'm still trying to catch up in my schoolwork, so I don't have to repeat my Jr. yr. That would suck!
I'll update later.
peace out;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment