Am I ever going to change? I would like to think so, I mean if God if for me who can be against me? I know this sounds confusing or may be strange way to start this out...lol..thats just me though. Anyway, what I talking about is, for as long as I can remember I've always been lazy and a procrastinator!!! I absolutely can't stand it! I've struggled with this for so long and I'm tired of it. I've prayed and asked God to remove it, but so far it's still there. Maybe I just haven't prayed hard enough. I really don't know. I wish I had the answer though, because I don't want to be like this anymore. Like, especially recently I've really been wrestling with my little "demon." I am really behind in my schoolwork right, because of my little "problem" and instead of just buckling down and doing it, I find other things to do!!! What is wrong with me??
Dear Jesus,
I just pray right now, that you would help me overcome this mountain!! Because I can't do it without you! I need your HELP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment