I'm here for an update. It's almost 1:00 a.m. and I'm still up!!! BAD!! I have to get to bed so I'm making this short. Everything is going just fine. I'm still adjusting but that's to be excepted considering that I've only been here about a week. I was just on the phone with my dad and he was giving me the "talk" about life.
Anyway, in the course of the conversation he was asking me what I want to do when I get out of highschool. I said I haven't decided yet. Then he asked what my interest are I said well I like photography and I really like acting and the theatre. And mind you he's very supportive of everything but when I mention one of those two he pretty much tells me that they're "pipe dreams." If anyone happens to read this I would really like your input on the matter just to hear what you think. Am I crazy for wanting to do it? Am I just a "dreamer?" See, I strongly believe in that God has a plan for my life and I want to do whatever it is. But would God give me these desires and interest for nothing? I have no idea. I'm still searching for those answers. Well, so much for short. I have to get. Update later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment