Sunday, March 18, 2007

Revelation

I'M BACK! YAY!

OK, time to get down to business.

This is going to be fairly quick. Or, so I say.

Anyway, I just want to say, WOW! What an awesome God I serve! He's so faithful to show me where I've gone wrong and comfort and be there to help me! All I can say is WOW!

He's shown me that, I need to stop thinking about myself, and to start thinking about others. I don't need to be consumed with myself, cuz...I'm not that interesting..lol.

The whole time that I've been living here, I've been so consumed with myself and what I want. I didn't stop to think of others around me. How selfish is that? Bad, I know. I've been struggling with just being content here, cuz everything in me doesn't want to be here!! The Lord is slowly opening up my eyes and showing me that, there is some good here and even though I don't' love it....I can be contented with it!!! Amen! So, I'm trying to be more positive and trying to discover the silver lining out of every situation. I'm not perfect, but who is? Besides Jesus. No one..that's who?

So....I'm going to make a pact with myself...that from now one I WILL TRY not to complain about my present situation...and instead praise the Lord for it, and see if maybe I can enjoy myself..for however long I'm here.

I love you soooooo much Jesus!!!!!

Alrighty, I'm signing off...until later.

Peace out,
the gypsy

No comments: