Wonder.
What a word. Right? This particular word can mean so many things. The question is ' What does it mean to you?'
At times I think I might know what it means to me and then at other time I have not the faintest clue. We can put this word into many different contexts and we can choose which ones we put it into. How wonderful is that? You see what I mean??
Well, at the moment I have a special meaning for this word. I at this very moment know what it means to me and know what context to put it into.
And it is this...
It means to me this, I want to know something and I wonder about this particular issue...and at times I don't know if I will ever know. I want to know so badly, but the million dollar question is, "Will I ever know?"
The context I put this word into is this...
I wonder if this particular guy (who shall remain nameless, for security reasons...:)) likes me, or if he ever will. I think at one time he might have, but I want to know if at this very minute if he does or not. I know this pathetic, but I can't help it. I don't have the guts to ask him, and when I do e-mail him, just to say hello; he NEVER responds!!! Do you know how frustrating???? Well, it extremely is!!!!!
OK...
I've calmed down a bit. I'm going to sign off now.
I just have this one prayer...
Dear Jesus,
Will I have know if he likes me? And could I find out soon?? Please!!!
Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment