OK! Much has happened the last couple of days!
For starters...I think I'm in a new bout of "depression" or something to that effect. I'm not proud of it...but that's just the way things are. I've come to the point where I don't care anymore about anything. I've gone completely past caring. I don't care where we live or where we end up...
So...moving on.
It looks like we might be leaving Illinois a whole lot sooner than I excepted. Through a series of "incidents" Frank will most likely be losing his job.
Now I'm all for leaving Illinois, but I don't want to go back and live in Oroville and....it's not going to be any fun with him out of a job. For who knows how long :(
I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too, but I do hope the Lord provides another job for him.
Oh well...I don't really care much anymore...whatever happens, happens!
I'll update later.
gypsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment