Saturday, May 05, 2007

Peace! Ah...what a wonderful feeling! :)

I've had a break through!

Just a reminder...I'm still in my "depression" mode...just so you all know.

Anyway, back to my break through. I've finally and honestly reached the point where....(drum roll please!) I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I'm at peace...for the most part...with everything!!

Gosh! It feels so good to say that! :) It might be due in part to my "depression." Either way...I've reached the point that I've been wanting to reach for awhile now. Don't get me wrong...I'm still very discouraged with many areas of my life...but I feel more peace now, than I have in a long while.
I can't really explain it, but it feel REALLY good! It's definitely God given! :) Thank you Jesus for this peace! xoxo

Well, other then my break through...I don't really have much else to report on. So, I end this for now.

Update later!

at peace with life gypsy

No comments: