What a day I've had! I went and submitted applications today. I was a bit nervous at first...and intimidated. But I got over it. For the most part..*wink* A couple of the places I know I won't be getting any calls from. But I really want to get a job at Starbucks! So...I'm hoping and praying that, if it's the Lord's will, I will get a job there. It will have to be the right combination...of making enough money and working enough hours. We will see...I might have to succumb to applying at M'D's...Goose forbid! lol.
Anyway....I'll keep you posted on any new developments of a job.
Well, it's about the mystery guy. But I have a feeling this will be the last time I write about him. He has gotten a girlfriend...like I predicted. But this I find pretty comical. I started laughing when I first heard it. He's dating a girl that is 25....he's only like 19 or 20...but I think more 20!! :) And the funny thing is...instead of feeling worried about it...or hurt or crushed...I just laughed. I don't know if this means...maybe, I don't have feelings for him anymore...but ya. Well, I can't figure that one out.
Well...until later.
gypsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment