I'm back!! :) A LOT has been happening since that last time I updated.
For starters...the whole church situation is on the "rocks" pretty much. It's just a matter of time before we are going to REALLY have to leave! The Lord however is in control...and we will only be leaving when it is the right time. I just have a gut feeling..among other things...that I know that we won't be here much longer. Our time here is very limited. The Lord is definitely good to us. My dad is have a hard time, but I think the Lord is allowing to work some things out of his life...but not only his, ours too. I see this whole situation as a lesson to learn from. If we had to leave tomorrow...I would have total peace. That is the most wonderful and awesome thing...though things haven't been easy (by no means!) I still have a complete peace. I know that the Lord is in control and I've finally reached the place where...I'm leaving everything in the Lord's capable hands. I have to say...for me personally, that was a long time coming, but when I finally laid everything down at his feet and just COMPLETELY left it all to him and stopped worrying, it has been the most amazing feeling in the world! Whether we had to leave tomorrow or in 2 months...I know everything will be alright..the Lord will always take care of us and love us, no matter what we've done good or bad..he forgives and forgets. Isn't he wonderful?? I think so! :)
So..for the last couple of days, especially, I have been feeling no anxiety, unrestlessness...or anything other than complete and total peace!!! Praise the Lord and thank you oh so very much!
My dad today gave a wonderful sermon! He talked about Jesus and the price he paid for us. We so often forget the magnitude of what he went through. We can't grasp it with are minds...it's impossible. We can imagine...but our imagination doesn't even come close to the real deal. I know that I can't fathom it with my mind...I've tried and trust me..what I've come up with, I know doesn't even compare with the real deal!!! I just want to say, "Lord, I can't even begin to express with words, how grateful I am to you, for dying on the cross for me, and paying the horrific price, that I might have an opportunity to spend eternity in heaven. So, even though these words are pretty in impressionable...Thank you, Thank you!"
Well, that's all for today folks. :)
Until later...
a very thankful gypsy :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment