Sunday, July 29, 2007

Plans

Well, I finally have enough time to write a bit more...(hopefully.) Much has been going on these last couple of wks. We moved back...as I stated before. I really happy about the whole moving back aspect, but the "being" back is a different story. It's gotten much better, but it was ruff the first few days back. I finally snapped. Literally...it wasn't pretty. My mom did also....so with all of this happening, plus we all moved into my aunts house...(which is only a 3 bedroom house!!) Ya, it has been chaotic. But we just living each day at a time. My parents are wanting to buy a house (I really want one with a swimming pool.) But can take time....so while their trying to find a house and jobs...we're living at my aunts. It's much better than living in oroville!!!!

Ok, so onto something more interesting. At least I hope it's more interesting! lol. I am enrolling at A.V. college and will be entering the nursing program. I want to get a B.A. in nursing...(become n R.N.) then after I have my education...where I'll be making some decent money...I'll be able to really pursue my acting career!!! But also, while I'm going to school.....I want to do community theatre and maybe get into commercials and stuff. We'll see what happens, but that at the moment is my plan!! I can't wait till I start school...I'm looking forward to it. I'm also trying to find a job. I pray that I will get one quickly!!! Life is such a great adventure!!!! Even though at times I don't always look at it that way...it really is.

Well, that is all I'll write at the moment. I'll talk about the "guy" some other time.

later for now.

No comments: