So, I'm back...from the dead. lol. Not really...just thought I'd start this out a bit more amusing. To see if I could get you to laugh. Did I yet?? :)
Ok, moving on. I do that well. lol.
So, a few days ago, I had a bit of a dramatic meltdown, but I recovered fairly quickly!! Yay for me! The meltdown had to do with the fact of...I wasn't sure I wanted to really full fledged enter the nursing program, but I've made my decision...(once and for all...hopefully) that I will stick to it and get my education. NOT only will it be excellent money, I will also be educating myself and will be able to help and care for people in the future!! After I finish the nursing program, then I will be WAY more flexible to pursue my acting more seriously!! I still want to do that with all my heart, but I need a means to live..and this is it. I'm trying to be smart and responsible. I sure hope I'm doing the right thing. I'm pretty sure I am...it's nice to know that I have the Lord to rely on...especially when I'm not sure!! It comes in pretty handy then. :)
So, here is my grand plan! Plans always change with the circumstances of life and such...but we do need dreams to survive. Something to look forward too. At least I do...it's pretty much what I thrive on. Anyway, back to what I was saying...I want to get my RN BS..when I graduate..I want to move to San Diego...Oceanside..maybe..then once I'm established, I want to pursue my acting!! It's just an idea...so, what do you think?? It's great, right? lol.
Well, it's just dreams, plans, ideas....I'll update later.
peace,
gypsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment