I'm in major limbo right now...or maybe it's just major doubt. Either way...I'm stuck. I am "planning" on doing the nursing program and everything, and I know it will be a great opportunity to do it...it will open many doors for me, but regardless of all of that, I'm still having my doubts. I sure hope the Lords clears them up for me...( and should I be excepting that??? hmm...not sure.) Anyway, I'm just not sure I want to plunge into all of this. But I do NEED an education and have some sort of career that offers a degree !!! I don't know, I'm just really confused. My saving grace is I don't have to know everything right now...that's the beauty of growing up...you don't always have to have all the answers..or any of them for that matter. I have about a yr. and half of general ed. to do before I have to "finalize" what I'm going to do with my life, and hopefully by then I'll know.
Well, I'll be starting school the 20th...and at first I was looking forward to it, but now...I don't know...not so much anymore. Hopefully, when I start and everything..I'll get more excited and really enjoy it!!! Part of me wishes I could fast forward my life over...hmm...the next 4 yrs. but I know I would miss out on life's wonder and magic. It's just hard. But who am I that I should be complaining. I've got live wonderful...I'm healthy..I do have some "brains"....lol.(though at times I wonder where they've gone??) I have people who love me and I them!! So, in reality I don't have any room or reason to complain. So, I suppose I should shut-up now. lol. It's a really good thing no one actually reads my blogs!! :)
I feel much better after venting. It always feels excellent to vent, especially when you get to write it out. Somehow, it gives me better satisfaction!! :) Well, I'll close this for now.
Until later...
much more contented gypsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment