Thursday, October 04, 2007

Just a little bit of everything. A generalized update!

Hmm....it's pretty late, like usual. I'm sitting at the computer...(typing..of course) and just thinking and contemplating a few things. Not sure if I will go into detail tonight about everything. But, perhaps. We'll see.

Anywhoo...
School has been going alright. Math is getting trickier. Bio is just plain ole' boring! My other classes are fine. Although, my theatre class has quite a bit of HW. What is up with that? It's suppose to be an elective=easy!! My goodness, what is this world coming too? lol. Other than all those complaints, school has just been, well....school.

I've been having some very interesting boy episodes. I suppose I could call them. :-D I'm not going to go into great detail for a few reasons. 1. it's just too complicated to write out...and it takes too long. 2. in involves more than one guy..which =confusing. 3. I'm a little nervous someone will come in right now...and i won't have the time to explain myself. so, there it is.
Basically, I think there is a guy in my class who might like me. Then we have Maryanne's brother David...his parents I guess we're wanting to set us up at the wedding or some or other. That is just plain ole' awkward! Finally, we still have number one. But I've been trying to resign myself to not liking him anymore...NOT EASY!!! Man oh man! Complicated and confusing. Lemme tell you!!! So, there it is..as plain and simple as you can get it! lol.

Okie Dokie..moving on...vrooom...vroomm...lol...
I'm STILL trying to get a job!! However, I know the Lord will reward me with the RIGHT one!! There are a couple of jobs I would really enjoy having, so I'm praying and hoping one comes through! Because I desperately need a job!! :-D

Well, I don't think I have anything else to update on. Oh, I'm dieting right now..trying to lose at least 5 pounds, if not more...we'll see. Kinda hard to tell how much I weigh when I don't have a scale!! Frustrating!! I've been drinking Green Tea like crazy. It's actually not bad once you get used to the taste. (I've been drinking it absolutely plain!) Yay for me! lol. Well, I'm ending this now!

a tired gypsy

No comments: