Thursday, October 18, 2007

penny for your thoughts....

I'm sitting at the computer tonight, just reflecting on all the changes that have happened over a short period of time. Every time I think about it, it just blows my mind away. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to remind myself that it's all real and that everything did happen. Sometimes, I just can't fathom it!! I was remembering our time in Illinois and I can't believe that we actually moved there!! We lived there 8 months! All that happened, I just can't believe that it did. It just feels like a dream. Right now I'm just in complete awe! I don't think there has been a time since we've been back that I have actually sat down and really thought about it. Now it seems to be hitting me like a bolt of lightning! Wow! Wowo! The one friend that I made there, she doesn't really talk to me anymore. Which is fine and everything, but I just remember all the times we hung out and had fun....and it feels like all of it was...well, unreal! I don't I could explain or describe what I'm feeling right now. No words would do it justice!!!

Anyway, my cousin finally got married. It's been over a month now. Ya, I'm late with the whole news stuff. lol. Or I might have already mentioned it, but just forgot. That happens often. Well, my mystery guy broke up with his girlfriend. I'm not sure how I feel about it though. I mean I'm happy, but....I don't know. His mom keeps telling him that I like him and stuff....which I'm mortified at by the way. And I've asked my mom to please tell her not to do it anymore. So...hopefully she will. She really wants him to ask me out. lol. The way I feel is this...if it's suppose to happen...then it will. He says he's happy about not being in a relationship anymore...I don't think he wants to rush right into another one!! I don't know......he used to come around and stuff...now he doesn't that often anymore...it just makes me wonder if by his mom telling him that....that that has caused him to shy away from coming around. But hey....it makes it much easier on me!!! lol.

Well, I'm going to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow. Please pray for me. I need a job...and some help with these feelings!

melancholy,
gypsy

No comments: