Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A few brief updates...

Well, I have joined the rest of the losers in this world. I have quit school, not permanently, just for this next semester. I just feel really discouraged and I have no motivation or desire to school at the moment, but I refuse to give it up all together, because I know it's my ticket to a "better" life. I don't even like that term or phrase, but at the moment it's the only one I can think of to express what I'm trying to say!

Anyway, I'm pretty happy about my decision. Now the next task is, is to get a job. Which I'm going to go today as soon as Frank returns. Which is why I need to keep this short, I still need to get ready. I'm thinking about Culinary school. I love to bake and cook, so why not get paid for what I like to do?? We'll see, it's a grand and expensive idea, one which I need to pray more about.
OK, real quick. The one other topic I want to discuss is "him." Well, the last month or so...before we moved to the new house. (which by the way...we moved...) he was coming around like pretty much every night and hanging out until really, really, late. At first I didn't think much about it considering everything that he is going through right now. Well, my and aunt were like, no shanaye, he really really likes you. I on the other hand wasn't so convinced! Ya, sure sometimes he might "flirt" a little bit....but he has always done that...as long as I can remember. Well, me being a stupid idiot...let myself believe that maybe, just maybe he did like me back. Well, it turns out that I should have gone with my gut feeling, (normally my gut feeling is always correct..) because he DOESN'T LIKE ME!! About a week and half ago he started coming around less and less....and when he was around he didn't hardly give me the time of day, which led me to believe that the guy never even liked me to begin with!! At first it hurt really really bad, I've never felt that way before about him, but after a little time the pain wasn't as sharp. Now, like a idiot, I find myself missing him all the time...which is really annoying, because all I want to do is not think about the guy!!!!!! Goodness gracious!!

So, there you have it....my "love" come and gone. lol. I just have to remind myself he isn't the only guy out there. The problem is....when I see other guys...all I see or think about is him...and I don't understand why! Perhaps I should ask my mom about that!

Well, I'm going to end this, because I need to go take a shower and get a job!
Until later..

No comments: