Monday, September 15, 2008

tidbits of my new going on's....

Wow! It's been quite some time since I've blogged. I have been so busy, and to be completely honest, forgot that I had this account. :) So much has changed since I last wrote, I don't even know where to begin.

I guess from the beginning would work, only there are so many.....

To start off, him. Much has changed in this "department" of my life. I don't want to get into all the details, because there are too many, and I really can't even remember most of them. :) But to sum it up, I confronted him a few months back, and to say the least it changed our relationship in many ways, and in many more it stayed exactly the same! More or less, I have found that this guy, 1. doesn't know what he wants in life right now, he thinks he does, but he really doesn't. 2. he's a jerk, when it comes to me at least, he plays many games, and he's embarrassed of me and wants to keep me "hidden." 3. the most important point of all....he's still in love with his best friend. So, there you have it.....I really think it's for the best, as much as it has hurt and whatnot.....in the end it's turning out alright.

Moving on! Ironic right? :)

I have a job now, have since march. I'm a manager in training, although they should have given me my raise a long time ago. The job is alright, the people I work with for the the most part are pretty neat people. I can't wait to quit though. I'm really tired of working there, and my next job is most definitely going to be something completely different!

Which brings me to my next topic.

SPAIN!!! In the spring I will be doing a semester abroad!! I cannot wait! I know it will be so good for me, and I've been wanting to do something like this for a really long time!!! I have to get all the paperwork and stuff in....but I'm doing it and trusting God that he will provide all the finances for the trip!!!

So, that's what I have been up too. Just a brief update!

A much excited Gypsy

No comments: