Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Odds and Ends

YAY! I have finally accomplished something. I feel on top of the world. I finished my math and history...and when I write again, I'll have finished my English!! All I'll have left will be Spanish!

Yes, I am so happy.

So...I have a another piece of news. There is this summer acting program in San Fran. that I really would like to attend. So, I am praying that everything works out and if it be the Lord's will...that I'll be able to go...so fingers crossed!

Well, I'm getting a little bit of cabin fever. I haven't left my Aunt and Uncle's house since I arrived here...which was...oh, about 2 wks. ago...I think. It's somewhere around there.

aah!

Ya, I'm getting a little bit antsy. But I don't really want to go back to that small town, but at the same time I don't want to keep staying here! Oh, well.

One of my little sisters broke her arm in 2 places yesterday. She broke it by jumping of the swing. :) She's a bit off a tomboy. My mom said she didn't cry much...she's one tough cookie!

Anyway, I'll end this. I need to get to my English.
Update later!

happy gypsy

No comments: