It's late, so I am going to make this quick...(hopefully.) Anyway, I'm not doing to badly right now. :) My mom and I went shopping today and I found some of the most adorable clothes ever! I am so excited and thankful I was blessed to find them!! This summer I plan on wearing a lot of skirts and summer dresses...I think that either the 50s or 60s is coming back into style. I believe it's kind of a combination of both. The polka dots and the clinched waist is all back! I must say though...I love it! The outfits are utterly adorable! So...I found some really cute tops and skirts! I can't wait to wear them. One problem though...I know I'm not fat or anything, but I do need to get into shape..(which I am making efforts to do) plus I could easily afford to lose about 5 pounds! So..at the moment that is what I'm trying to do. Anywhoo...I still have my Spanish to finish. So..I am getting up bright and early tomorrow and tackling it right away! NO MORE PROCRASTINATION! I am done doing that!!! The last couple of days I've been rather happy...and it's a wonderful feeling! :) As far as my future...I have completely put it into Gods hands...and I feel so light, like a feather. It's the most glorious feeling in the world. When we truly lay down our problems at his feet...and completely leave them there..it's liberating!!! I'm on cloud 9! lol.
Well, the family is doing well. One of my little sisters has a fairly high temperature, but she will be fine. With lots of liquids and prayer! :) My aunt and uncle...are fairing OK. I'm really worried about them, but I know I just need to in trust them in the Lords hands! It's easier said then done.
As for my mystery man...nothing is going on. No e-mails nothing! I haven't been thinking about him as much lately, which I find rather curious, but not much I can do about it...nor would I want too.
Well...I'm pooped. I'll update later.
in bliss gypsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment